- Diploma in Person Centred Counselling: Metanoia Institute 2001
- Certificate in Person Centred Art Therapy Skills: College of North East London 2005
- Post Graduate Certificate in Couples Work for Person Centred Practitioners: Psychology Matters 2009
- Post Graduate Certificate in Person Centred Supervision: Psycohology Matters and Metanoia 2011
- Post Graduate Diploma in Person Centred Supervision: Psychology Matters and Metanoia 2012
I am an accredited member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and adhere to their Code of Ethics. I also have regular supervision as defined by the BACP.
As a person centred counsellor, I believe that you are the best authority on your experience and that you have lost your way or something has got in the way of you expressing your wants and needs. I will help you understand what has happened by providing a non judgmental space where you are free to express your emotions and feelings.
I will not tell you what to do or give advice, but will listen without prejudice sharing my understanding and experience of you. Working together like this will help you overcome negative feelings, develop inner resources and you will see that you have the power and freedom to make your own choices.